12.2.10

my girl Erin...whether she likes it or not

I didn't "attend" the Erin Wasson show yesterday, like I got to pleasantly experience last season, but that doesn't mean I wasn't waiting for the collection to go up on style.com. I was jonesing for this collection. Erin has a way about her that I feel is very familiar. I can relate to her aesthetic to the t and I pride her on her music choices she seems to turn out for the second time. Booking a Brooklyn based band, Yeasayer, was what probably made this show more perfect. The only thing I'm wondering is...Why ABC Home and Furnishings?? I mean I love the store, but doesn't seem in line with Erin's vision. Seems like a basement in BK would do a much better job of sticking to her mentality of her interest in '60's and 90's style grunge.

Also notice the makeup on these models. So interesting














xoxo
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment