10.11.09

NASTY GAL








This is probably the best site in the world.

I have been researching and trying to find new innovative ways people are twisting the norm of what we know of fashion. One way that things have completely changed in the last few years, have been the use of online websites such as this one.



nasty gal vintage, Vintage Clothing, Vintage Dresses, 80s Sunglasses, Street Style + More!


They mix vintage, nothing cheap but cool, and new stuff. The website is highly organized and the clothing is just unbelievable! Honestly all of this stuff are things I see going into my closet.


Visit the site and tell me what you think...become a nasty girl, in the best way possible.
But....
Be careful if you are typing in this website in google...make sure its shopnastygal...because trust me I saw some things that I shouldn't have seen. ew


xoxo
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment