20.10.09

J'adore Arth

I usually spend my free days walking around Soho. For me that is what calms be down from my midterms and all the trials and tribulations that life may bring me. I was coming back from lunch when I stumbled upon the cutest shop. The store is called Arth and it is based in Japan. That in itself excites me. My whole dream has been to be Japanese or maybe just to go there. I was highly influenced by Japanese style growing up in Hawaii. A lot of Japanese influences exists in Hawaii, their style is undeniably cool and effortless. I would say that my style is off duty model simplicity paired with a twist of Japanese spunk. But this store is absolutely an adorable hat store.


Their website isin't really established with their product line but here are some graphics of Arth and the hat I bought. It also has a cute little twist to it which you will see







No comments:

Post a Comment