27.9.09

Me and Claude go way back

I usually try and keep up to date with art so when I was checking out the museums I love here I was so excited for the Monet exhibit at MOMA. It was a dreary day in NYC so spending my day at the museum seemed superb!

I really feel influenced by Monet, I absolutely adore the impressionism movement. I feel completely drawn to most works of arts created from this style and time period.







He loved that idea that art will always be around after we die and he also loved the slow process of his paintings because he felt there was so reason to rush things, in life and art.

Wandering more throughout MOMA, I saw one of the artists that my mom loves...Elizabeth Peyton.





I just wanted to post this and let everyone know to keep expanding your mind! Keep finding inspiration even in the "mundane" things in life we sometimes over look.

xoxo
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment